Fiberglass Inline Grease Trap Filters and Mist Eliminators
In wet well sewer pumping and lift stations Odors from Hydrogen Sulfide Gas must be treated by means of Fume Scrubbing, Carbon Adsorption or BioFitration Methods. The Airstream may also be contaminated with Grease, Dirt, Sludge and other by products of manufacturing such as Fibers, Lint, Plastic, Paper, Cotton or Polyester Fibers. These materials can prematurely foul the Media Bed of the Fume Scrubbing process. Additionally these materials have the potential to build up on an Odor Control Blower's Impeller causing the Blower wheel to go out of balance by material sticking to the rotor. The FanAir Grease Trap Filters can remove 99% of any airborne materials that are pulled into the Odor Control system.
Benefits of the FanAir Co. Grease Trap Pre-Filters Include: • They extend the life and service of the Blower and the Odor Control System. • They keep Sludge from Building up on the Blower Wheels / Impellers. • The Filters are cheap and are 'sacrificial' compared to repairing replacing Blower Impellers, Bearings and Shafts. • Abrasion to the FRP Blower Airstream Surface C-Veil is kept to a Minimum, thus extending life of the Blower. • Pre-Filters Prevents Fouling of Scrubber Packing Media, Carbon Media or Biofilter Media.
Inline Grease Trap Pre-Filters for Odor Control Blowers, constructed in Corrosion Resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic, using 1 or 2 layers of Surface C-Veil and Fire Retardant Vinylester Resin and Fiberglass Matt and Roving, typically Spray up construction, with Flanges, Filters, Filter Access Doors, Drain and Support Legs. All Grease Trap Filters are furnished with Differential Pressure Filter Gauges, FRP sample port fittings, Stainless Ball Valves, Stainless Tubing and Stainless Hardware.
Fiberglass Mist Eliminators, typically installed at the end of a system to prevent saturated air or moisture or wet chemicals from going to atmosphere. Furnished either horizontal or vertically mounted with options for single and two stage filtration. Chevron type mist eliminator blades Mesh Pad section are available to remove moisture before or after wet chemical process equipment.
Typically Furnished with:
· All FRP Shell Construction, 1/4” to 3/8” Nominal Thickness using “Fire Retardant Vinylester Resin”
· 1Min of 1 Layer of Synthetic C Veil on Airstream Surfaces.
· 10 Mils of exterior UV Resistant Gel Coat.
· 2” Deep 316SS Mesh type Pad Pre-Filter.
· 4” Deep Polypropylene Mesh type Pad Post-Filter.
· 1” Polypropylene Filter Grids.
· 1 Set of Spare Stainless Pre-Filters.
· Flanged Inlet, Drilled with EPDM Gaskets.
· Flanged Discharge, Drilled with EPDM Gasket.
· Filter Access Door(s) with EPDM Gasket and 316 SS Hardware.
· Dwyer 2000 Series Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gage Mounted and Piped.
· 2” Low-Point Drain Coupling w/ PVC Ball Valve
· Fiberglass Support Legs, or Support Hanger Braces.