We are driven:
Fanair Company's primary objectives are firmly involved in the world's Eco-System. We have a vested interest in living in a Cleaner Air Environment. The scope of the products we design and sell are directly related to Air Pollution and Control. We deal with Engineer's and Manufacturers that have the same understanding that Air Quality is of prime importance. We all have one mission and that is to eliminate Toxic Gases, Fumes, Odors, Dusts and Particulates, and Air Pollutants from our environment.
Production Demands for Safety and Purity:
Greater demands on today's manufacturing facilities to produce more products at a high rate of speed, is relative to greater attention to a cleaner manufacturing and production in the working environment. Higher environmental purity in factory production means improved quality control on end resulting products and better quality workplace for facilities personnel.
Collection, Mitigation and Abatement for the Process of:
- Toxic Fumes, Mixing, Spraying or Storage.
- Toxic Smoke from Melting, Welding, Heating or Baking.
- Toxic, Obnoxious and Fugitive Dusts or Fines from Cutting, Trimming, Sorting.
- Odors as caused by Recycling, Blending, Destruction or Organic Decomposition.
- Fumes as a result of Sanitizing, Cleaning, Washing, Preperation of products.
The above represents only but a few process stages that require some form of Industrial Air Pollution applications applied to production and manufacturing facilities.